nCRISP - National Platform for Build Enviornment
nCRISP as an organisation is no longer in existance and has along with CRISP evolved into the National Platform for the Built Environment.
THe National Platform is now the UK steering group for research and development for the next 10-15 year. It has defined three long term challenges to the industry.:
- to become customer-centred,
- knowledge-based and value-driven
- to become sustainable
- to harness ICT and automation to achieve these.
Possibly nCRISP's most notable contribution was the publication of their three-year Business Plan (2014 - 2016). in Oct 2014.
This business plan (a copy can be obtained by emialing Bob Derren sets out 10 priority issues under three themes and six sectors, identified as nCRISP priorities over the three year period. The inclusion of sectors (infrastructure, heritage, general building, etc) is to address the problem of 'construction' being treated as a single homogeneous industry or sector. ABPCO - The Association of British Professional Conference Organisers
The UK National Platform is currently producing a Strategic Research Agenda for the Built Environment. The National Platform’s future business plan will be detailed after the Strategic Research Agenda is launched in June 2006. It will be dedicated to delivering the Strategic Research Agenda and ensuring that research is undertaken that supports industry’s future requirements.
Over the years Construction Industry has extended its building and construction expertise to include many specialised construction services. Take a look at MnM's areas of expertise to see the breadth of our capabilities and view some of current and completed projects.
- Environment Agency - projects include: investigating stakeholder values; the state of the environment in the North West
- Forestry Commission
- Isle of Man government
- Lancashire County Council
- Manchester City Council - projects include: carrying out a sustainability review of MCC's draft environmental strategy, chairing MCC's Local Agenda 21 committee
- NHS Purchasing and Supply Agency (PASA)
- North West Development Agency - projects include environmental audit of NWDA
- Oldham MBC - assisted with the Evolve programme
- Watford MBC - carried out a social audit of the authority's best value programme
Brand new cars usually come with warranties that cover car owners against defects that cause electrical and mechanical malfunctions but typical car warranties only last a number of years, so extend it and keep peace of mind with Warrantywise.
Key can supply flat pack stores, cabins, modulars and stacked units, complete with all services, and can also erect them on your site following delivery.
A £13 million green regeneration of a 1930s housing estate in Sheffield has been shortlisted for a top national award.
Benefits for Industry
- Training and Career Progression
- Access to Cutting Edge Knowledge and Innovation
- Linking to Funding and Resource Opportunities
- Innovation Circles
We sell a complete range of new and refurbished portable accommodation and modular buildings.
We continue where other portable accommodation and modular buildings companies stop. We can undertake all your site works before during and after the installation of the Your-Key Portable accommodation or Building. Look at the list:
We can operate in any location as required.
Call the company now and test our reaction.
The service starts, where appropriate, with:
- The design of the building
- The supply of all foundations and services for portable accommodation and modular buildings
- The supply delivery and erection of the building including contract management
- World Politics
- Nature - Africa
- Meeting Schedule
- Sustainable Building
- In October 2003, nCRISP published their three-year Business Plan (2004 - 2006). This sets out ten priority issues under three themes and six sectors, identified as nCRISP priorities over the three year period. The inclusion of sectors (infrastructure, heritage, general building, etc) is to address the problem of 'construction' being treated as a single homogeneous industry or sector. more